BattClock 1.4 Released
Posted January 20, 2010 at 07:44 pm by Noonski
User ZuinigeRijder known for his TouchLockPro & StylusLock has released a new version of BattClock 1.4. Previously BattClock was available as part of TouchLockPro or StylusLock, but after many requests ZuinigeRijder has made it available as a separate and seemingly low footprint application.
The application replaces the Windows Mobile default battery meter with one that shows the percentage of battery life left and the current time.
This way you will be informed of your battery state and time on every window, without the need to go back to your Home view. Here is the feature list:
- Very small in memory: 1 Kb in memory (check it with a task manager)
- No CPU usage: 0.00 % CPU usage, check it with a task manager)
- Very small on disk: BattClock.exe 17 Kb on disk, BattClock.CAB 16 Kb on disk,
- Very efficient resource usage (clock update and measuring of battery percentage)
- Time and Battery percentage above the top bar
- Automatic detect settings the first time started, dependent of the screen resolution and colour.
- 12 hour clock possibility
- Date possibility in format DDMM or MMDD
- Only Date, Time or Battery Percentage possibility
- Indicator if charging (battery percentage character % is changed into tilde character ~)
- Clock width, height, X position and Y position configurable
- X position from the left configurable
- Automatic runtime adaption of BattClock on Portrait or Landscape mode (with negative ClockX setting)
- Background and Foreground color configurable
- FontSize configurable
- Configurable via registry settings (or configure via TouchLockPro BattClock Settings screen and than deinstall TouchLockPro)
- Supported resolutions: 240×320, 240×240, 480×480. 480×640, 480×800, etc.
- Supported Windows Mobile 6 Classic
- Supported Windows Mobile 6 Standard
- Supported Windows Mobile 6 Professional
- Supported Windows Mobile 6.5
- Supported Windows Mobile 5 or earlier????? Please let me know if it works on your phone!
- AppToDate support
Application thread can be found here.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!