For some of us it´s very important to keep track of our batteries more accurately, or simply in a different style from the stock WM battery meter. With this in mind, XDA member ZuinigeRijder updated his application BattClock to version 2.1.2. This application is highly customizable as all of its options are configurable via registry. Also, visual feedback can be acceded easily touching a button. It can be used in almost any device as it supports all Windows Mobile versions and most of their different resolutions.
Originally posted by ZuinigeRijder
People kept asking for the BattClock only of TouchLockPro or StylusLock, for people not wanting the locking solution. Here it is, the Standalone BattClock.
- Show Time and Battery percentage above the top bar (default)
- Time in format HH:MM or H:MM or with other separator, 12 hour or 24 hour clock
- Date in format DD-MM or MM-DD or with other separator and with or without leading zeros
- Free memory percentage indicator or MB, updated once per second, great to see if you have memory leaks!
- CPU percentage indicator, updated once per second, great to see how much work your phone has to do!
- Battery indicator in percentage, indication if charging (default battery percentage character % is changed into tilde character ~)
- Battery Current in mA, updated once per second. Note that cached values are asked, so the battery driver may only update after several seconds.
- Battery Current Force in mA, updated once per second. Note that non-cached values are asked, so the battery driver may give more up-to-date values, but may also drain more battery
- Battery Temperature in Celsius degrees
- Battery Voltage in mV
- 3 Freely configurable Date/Time formats including week number, month name, day name, seconds, PM/AM
- 3 Freely configurable registry keys, default phone strength, missed call count and unread SMS
- 6 info items configurable for a BattClock area (e.g. horizontal or for circular display, see below)
- 6 fontsizes configurable for above
- 6 colors configurable, one color per info item. Battery Percentage and Free memory can change color when a medium or low threshold has reached (3 colors configurable).
- circular changing the last info item, e.g. showing items 2 till 6 for some time in a circular fashion in row 2
- Automatic runtime adaption of BattClock on Portrait or Landscape mode (with negative ClockX setting or separate Landscape settings)
- BattClock content can also be shown divided horizontally, e.g. above the Program text
- 6 BattClock stripes, per BattClock stripe the following can be configured:
- Stripe can indicate Battery%, Free Memory%, CPU% or Registry Key 1/2/3 (default Phone signal strength)
- the length of the stripe indicates the percentage left
- Background color
- 3 configurable stripe colors dependent on the thresholds.
- 3 different thresholds (low, medium, high)
- X, Y, Width and Height can be configured
- Per 10% a few pixels are not drawn, so you have a good feeling of the percentage left.
- Option to draw a solid line
You can find more information on the aapplication thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!