Do you like the wallpaper rotation feature on your Windows 7 computer? XDA-devs member Graymi has kindly replicated the feature in an application for your Windows Mobile device.
BGSwitchPPC allows you to select a folder for portrait wallpapers, and a folder for landscape wallpapers and rotate your wallpaper randomly between images in the folders on a timed schedule. (That’s right folks, no more manual copying to get a landscape wallpaper with proper dimensions!)
Originally posted by Graymi
- Random Background Selection
- Supports any resolution device
- Different Image For Portrait/Landscape mode
- Supports Different Directories To Select Portrait/Landscape Iamge From
- Preview Backgrounds In The Config Util
- Scheduling Support
- Timer Support
- New Background After Hard Reset Option
Continue on to the application thread for the download._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!