Calc HD App For Windows Mobile Updated
Posted February 19, 2011 at 12:00 am by mic_888
Ever needed to find the cosine of an angle while you’re out and about? Worry not as XDA forum member Kation‘s Calc HD App for Windows Mobile WVGA devices has been updated.
Features of the app include –
- Input forumla such as “(5)×√(5)×5×(√(25)-1)” and the calc will give “=100″.
- Functions such as Sin, ArcCos, Ln.
- Senior functions such as Abs, Ceil, Floor, Round.
- Intelligent error checking e.g. 5xx5 or 1.2.3 not allowed.
- Paste result to Formula.
- Customise Sliding Sensitivity in CalcConfig.xml.
- Special % mode.
- Colour customisation.
Requires .Net CF 3.5 and Windows Mobile 6 or higher.
For more information including details of updates and to download the cab file, check out the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!