The popular RAM cleaning program for Windows Mobile, called CleanRAM, has been updated again. The new version 1.9.4 brings new features and supports the HD2 better:
Originally posted by ronenpg
- New backup settings for HTC HD2 best performance, you can load the recommended setting through cleanRAM Config -> “Backup / Restore” -> Select Settings: “HD2″ or “HD2 Quiet”.
- New languages files added to cab file (last update: 13/02/10), please see cleanRAM xda-developers.com forum post #3 for more information.
- New cleanRAM icons (128×128) changed (thanks to dinik).
- Fixed bugs reported by the users community.
- Windows Mobile 6.5 official ROM (HTC HD2 device) now supported (WM6.5 “DateTime” format fixed).
- Another way to add process(es) to exceptions list. Now you can add exceptions through file (exceptions.ini), just create a new file with the name “exceptions.ini” then edit this file and add your process(es) name(s) include the symbol != before every process name. For more information read the manual.
- New registry key (exceptionFile) added, this key will you define the name of the exceptions file (Default: “exceptionFile=exceptions.ini”).
- New option in the “Exceptions List” feature added – now you can select between “Running Processes” to “Startup Shortcuts”, it’s mean that you can add processes also from “Startup” folder (when using “Launch Startup Programs” setting).
Continue on to the application thread._________