Curs Valutar, created by XDA developer virgilp, is an application that allows you to convert currencies, such as from USD to EUR. It also shows official exchange rates, automatic updating system and more.
Originally posted by virgilp
Curs Valutar – exchange rates and currency converter for Windows Mobile, based on the rates provided by the National Bank of Romania.
- Official exchange rates from the National Bank of Romania
- Currency converter
- Choice of the displayed currencies
- Romanian/English interface
- Automatic/manual update of the exchange rates
- In automatic mode, the update of the exchange rates is performed once a day, Monday to Friday, at the first launch of the application after 1 PM (that’s when the rates are updated by the bank). The data is saved locally and loaded on subsequent launches of the application, in order to decrease the response time and avoid unnecessary traffic.
- In manual mode, the update is performed only by user request
In order to get this working on your device, you need a Windows Mobile 5 or higher platform phone, a data connection and .NET Compact Framework 3.5. All resolutions should be supported.
You can download the application from the application thread._________