Easily Backup Registry Values With SettingsExporter
Posted August 30, 2011 at 09:13 am by mic_888
Windows Mobile device owners out there will be familiar with registry backup tools and may be interested to hear about another variant – Settings Explorer by XDA member Skrobel.
The tool backs up the vital system/user/programs settings and parameters to a .reg file, which enables the user to quickly restore the settings after a flash or HR.
Settings Explorer exports either a single registry key (with all the values and subkeys) or whole registry. The tool is able to store:
- single registry values in one key;
- several registry values in one key;
- all the values of a key but without the subkeys;
- values which names start with a certain string;
- values which names end with a certain string;
- values containing a certain string;
- whole key with all subkeys/ values.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!