Facebook is the largest social network in the world, and one thing that makes it special is the ability to save your number and information on it so that it can be used by 3rd party software, like SocialSync 0.1 by binary64, to update your information in Pocket Outlook.
Originally Posted by binary64
Imports (one-way synchonization) your Facebook contacts to your Pocket Outlook.
Supports the following sync mappings:
- Facebook super-sized profile pic –> Outlook Picture
- Facebook Full Name –> Outlook’s FileAs, FirstName, MiddleName, LastName
- Facebook Profile URL –> Outlook GovernmentID
- Facebook Relationship Status –> Outlook Spouse
- Facebook Birthday –> Outlook Birthday
- Adds “facebook” to Outlook Categories
- Facebook Status –> Outlook JobTitle
- Facebook Personal Website –> Outlook Website URL (only first one since Outlook only supports 1 URL)
- Facebook Email (image representation) –> Outlook Email
WM2003, WM5, WM6, WM6.5, WM6.5.3
QVGA (240×320) Portrait (want more formats? donate!)
.NET Compact Framework 3.5
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial app (lowercase ‘a’ for app because it’s NOT a ‘Facebook Application’). It is unofficial because I have not signed a ToS with Facebook. This application is for EDUCATIONAL-USES only. It is recommended you do not use this. Using this MAY breech your User agreement with Facebook, which means your personal account may be suspended, deleted, blocked, or banned. You have been warned.
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!