Are you someone who cares to know a little bit more about your location? How about where you have been and where you have traveled? Would you like to have more information about where you are by using your GPS but really don’t want to open up a program to get it? Well, with the nifty app created by xda member xaoc747, you can do all this and more! This app is jam packed with features, and probably one of the greatest things about it is that you don’t have to leave the Manila screen to get them! That’s right, it is completely integrated into the Manila tabs and can be used straight from there!
Features for today:
- - Work with the GPS module without using of third-party navigation software
- - Determination of current position
- - Determination of parameters of motion of the object by the reckoning between the current and previous points
- - Determination of directions and distances to the given calculation points
- - Record tracks (routes) in automatic and manual control modes in the format Yandex and Google maps with further viewing in Yandex Maps and Google Earth
- - Analysis of the tracks (the specified distance route, maximum, and average speed on the route and time of movement on the route)
- - Work with the considering points (tags in the format of Yandex and Google map)
- - Sending SMS with your coordinates in the automatic and manual modes to a given number
- - Set the maximum speed and control the speed while driving with the gradation of the fine
Tracker v.2 also includes:
- Altimeter (height above sea level)
- G-Horizon (defines the angle of slope – list and differece with G-sensor)
- Information about visible satellites (tentatively will be in the 3rd release)
- Supports all languages used in Manila (Russian and English are default locale, for translation in other ones select desired language in settings and click Apply, the file of that language will be created, but with English text inside. Transfer received file (its name can be seen at the setup language sheet) to the PC and translate all resources than save and copy back to the Windows folder on your device)
- Introduced support of 2 Skins – Black and White, for support the dark and light Manila themes.
- Redesigned dashboards bookmarks
- Fixed miscellaneous trifles from 1st version
- Time synchronization.
This app is still in development but the current version can still be downloaded. Head over to the application tread for more information and to join the discussion!_________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!