GPS2day updated to v1.0.8
Posted March 22, 2010 at 03:13 pm by nqnguyen2
s_v_l has released an update for his GPS2day application for this month. For those of you that are unfamiliar with his application check out the list of great features:
- Current geographical coordinates (latitude, longitude)
- Course and speed
- Some information about satellites and fix type
- Altitude value when fix is equal to the 3D
- Exact current date and time from the satellite atomic clock
- And battery life state which is important when you using GPS device
- Metric and U.S. (Imperial) units support
- Automatic language and units selection according to the user’s regional settings
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!