iAgenda 0.465 Update
Posted April 5, 2010 at 02:06 pm by Leddy
After two months of relative silence, ajige has released a series of rapid-fire bugfix updates to iAgenda.
iAgenda is a touch-friendly calendar app inspired by the iPhone OS interface. It is designed to replace the WinMo calendar and is fully skinnable.
Changelog originally posted by ajige
Version 0.465 April 3, 2010
- Bug fix (going back from edit screen to appointments, should now be ok)
- Even with large number of repeating appointments, the list should refresh relatively fast.
- However, recurring appointments are not showing on all days. This will be fixed after the weekend.
Version 0.464 April 2, 2010
- Hopefully fixed memory leak
Version 0.463 April 2, 2010
- Bug fix (important if you have a lot of recurring appointments)
- Multi day appointments will show on the first and last day (still working on the inbetween )
Version 0.462 April 1,2010
- Bug fix
Version 0.46 March 31,2010
- Tried to speed it up. Would like to hear if that’s working.
- Tasks completed today will show with a check.
- Program is no longer using caches for data, which means that every time it’s opened, current data is used.
- Recurring appointments: Will show yearly recurring appointments for the following year with the number of recurrences (mainly to see age for birthdays), and other recurring appointment for the next month.
- The button for iContact, enters the settings menu. When exiting Settings, iAgenda will restart. I’m working on changing this, so that a restart is only necessary if anything changes.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!