iCalendar Appointments/Tasks (iCalParse)
Posted April 30, 2010 at 06:04 am by wingman1487
Are you someone who seems to be conflicted between your computer world and your mobile world? Have an Apple and a Windows Mobile phone? Ever wanted to get those appointments and tasks from your iCalendar onto your phone!? Well with the good work of 920904 now you can! Loaded with features and constant updates this is a must see for you iCal users!
- Import appointments/tasks direct from iCal files (*.icl, *.ics). It is also possible to chose which appointments/tasks should be imported and which not.
- Enables support for more features than the original Windows Mobile calendar has. eg. Recurrence Dates or Exclusion Dates.
- Make a quick look at the appointments/tasks stored in the iCal files.
- Replace all appointments/tasks on the device with appointments/tasks stored in an iCal file.
- Update old and add new appointments/tasks from an iCal file.
- Delete all appointments/tasks stored on the device.
- Export all appointments stored on the device to an iCalendar file.
- Export all tasks stored on the device to an iCalendar file.
- Timezone support.
- Define custom categories for the imported appointments/tasks.
- Remove HTML/CSS tags from the description of the appointments.
- Enhanced possibilities to replace strings which are added to the appointments/tasks automatically from the PIM Application with custom ones.
- Load and Parse ICal files direct from the Internet (HTTP/HTTPS).
- .icl and .ics files are associated to the program.
- Auto syncing
Check out the thread for more info.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!