Import your Calendar to Windows Mobile
Thanks to XDA Member 920904 for making it possible to import iCal files to your Windows Mobile phone. The app allows you to import the files details into the phone’s calendar. The app even supports importing from an online source. Check out its full list of features:
- Import appointments/tasks direct from iCal files (*.icl, *.ics). It is also possible to chose which appointments/tasks should be imported and which not.
- Enables support for more features than the original Windows Mobile calendar has. eg. Recurrence Dates or Exclusion Dates.
- Make a quick look at the appointments/tasks stored in the iCal files.
- Replace all appointments/tasks on the device with appointments/tasks stored in an iCal file.
- Filtering of Tasks/Appointments
- Update old and add new appointments/tasks from an iCal file.
- Delete all appointments/tasks stored on the device.
- Export all appointments stored on the device to an iCalendar file.
- Export all tasks stored on the device to an iCalendar file.
- Timezone support.
- Customize calendar informations
- Define custom categories for the imported appointments/tasks.
- Remove HTML/CSS tags from the description of the appointments.
- Enhanced possibilities to replace strings which are added to the appointments/tasks automatically from the PIM Application with custom ones.
- Load and Parse ICal files direct from the Internet (HTTP/HTTPS/WEBCAL/WEBCALS/CALDAV)
- .icl and .ics files are associated to the program.
- Auto syncing
- Commandline Options
- Finger-friendly landscape/portrait mode aware GUI
- CALDAV Support for two way synchronization
- Two way synchronization
- Usage statistics
It only has two requirements, one being that you are running Win Mo. 5 or higher and the other is that .Net 3.5 Framework must be installed. Go look at the discussion thread for more information on the app.
[Join us August 9-11, 2013 in beautiful Miami, FL for XDA:DevCon. Read here to find out more.]