Not too long ago, XDA News Writer ElCondor wrote an article about a new music player for WM called iMulator (you can see the article here). This is an iPhone/iPod music player looking app created by XDA member reb3lzrr to replace the stock music player present in most WM devices. This feature-full player was recently updated and moved from alpha status to beta thanks to various fixes and stability improvements. The change log is actually rather long because there have been many improvements since the original release, so be sure to take a look to see what bugs have been fixed.
[15 June 2010]
- Changed when pressing a song-> The song is now centered in the now playing list
- Changed the way the list of songs was loaded -> Instant album art loading ( when loading the list )
- Changed the way the list of songs was loaded -> 50% speed increasement
- Changed the way the list of songs was drawn -> Faster list drawing
- Fixed Countless bugs:)
- Added ‘All Songs By Artist’ option
- Added the missing ‘Options’ form
- Added Changeable Library Search Paths
- Added Changeable Scroll Friction value
- Added *.m3u playlist support.
You can find more information in the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!