iPhoneToday Updated to v1.4.9
Posted March 15, 2010 at 04:20 pm by Noonski
Since iPhoneToday was picked up by user tronikos, it has been receiving regular updates again. iPhoneToday is a homescreen replacement / application launcher that looks a lot like, yes you guessed it, the iPhone interface.
Originally posted by tronikos
- Fixed degraded quality of images of previous release (image resizing is done by the Windows Imaging API again).
- Added RoundRect option (for now only in the XML, no dialog yet) to display a black rounded rectangular behind the text (like Android).
- Using LPNG library (an extremely light-weight library – it just adds 6KB) if imaging API fails (mostly helpful for PNDs where imaging API is often missing). This allows now all devices to load and display transparent PNG icons.
- Huge memory savings compared to v1.3 when AlphaBlend is disabled (32bit icons are now converted to whatever the screen supports, usually 16bit).
- Fixed text labels being 1-2 pixels left of the center of the icons.
- Fixed background color of options dialog to be the windows default color for menu backgrounds.
- Added –keyboard command to show/hide the keyboard.
- Only for PNDs: added a help button (question mark) on the title bar of the options and icon settings dialogs (next to the OK button) that toggles the appearance of the keyboard.
- The 3-letter abbreviation of the day of the week is now by default displayed in the language of the user locale.
- Converted the included pressed icons from gray scale to true color since LPNG only supports loading true color PNG images.
- Resized the bubble icons.
- Added a warning that scrolling will be slow when AlphaBlend is enabled on devices that do not natively support it.
Continue on to the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!