IPTWeather for WM Updated
Posted August 30, 2010 at 06:00 am by egzthunder1
If you have ever used IPT (iPhone Today), then you must have some version of this fantastic add-on developed by XDA member michoob. This is a weather application for the ever popular UI, that can do many things and is highly configurable. The app is coded in Mortscript and can be used for the aforementioned UI as well as for the immensely popular S2U2 locking app.
With the ability to use a wide variety of graphics, changing wallpaper (based on weather), and even animations, you are bound to leave a few heads spinning by showing it off in your favorite WM device. Try it out and make sure that you leave some feedback for the dev.
What can IPTWeather exactly do?
- It displays current temperature (and RealFeel®) and current weather in iPhoneToday as an icon
- By taping on an icon well configured in iPhoneToday, you can display up to 5 days forecast (day and night forecasts). For day forecasts, it displays the higher temperature and RealFeel® higher temperature, and for night forecast, it displays the lower temperature and RealFeel® lower temperature
- The weather is retrieved every some time setted by the user
- It can display current day/night forecast as S2U2 and/or iPhoneToday wallpaper
- It can display current day/night forecast description as S2U2 slide text
- It can display current/next day forecast as S2U2 UserWeather, with higher temperature RealFeel® higher temperature) / lower temperature (RealFeel®lower temperature)
You can find more information in the add-on thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!