JWMD Icon Changer V2.6b for Windows Mobile 6.5
Posted February 12, 2010 at 04:25 pm by Noonski
Flashing a modified ROM can be refreshing when you’re bored of the same look of your device. But some enjoy their Windows Phone even more when they can customise it further the way they like it.
Originally Posted by Nullstring
– Changing/Removing the Icon
– Can create New Folder
– Saving/Loading Themes
– Sorting Start Menu Programs
– Register shortcut files
– Changing the Animated Bootup Screen (the 2nd bootup screen)
– Changing Microsoft Bootup Screen (the 3rd bootup screen)
January 23, 2010 – Version 2.6b
– Names in Control Panel/Settings
– Faster NETCFFolderBrowser
– Trapping errors in JWMDPictureBrowser
User Nullstring has made a Start Menu Customizer that helps you re-arrange and add your own icons to the Windows Mobile 6.5 Start Menu.
It also supports the loading of entire themes of icons.
JWMD Icon Changer also allows you to start the 2nd and 3rd Bootup screen of your device.
Recently JWMD Icon Changer has undergone a few improvements and bug-fixes that speed up the browsing for files & icons.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!