You may remember a few months ago, we released an article about a tracking software for Windows Mobile called LiteTrack, developed by XDA member xdaid. In case you are not sure what this those, basically the app runs in the background while using the GPS in your device (assuming it has one) and tracks all your trips. Basically, it maps whatever routes you take to wherever you go. This is particularly useful for people who tend to look for shortcuts from traffic and then simply forget them.
This new version of the app has been loaded with new features and a few critical bug fixes as well. So, if you were using it before, upgrade to 0.5 and find out what else this app has to offer. Feedback is always appreciated.
what’s new in 0.5 version (big update ever)
- statistics for your track (distance, duration, top speed, average speed, top altitude, lowest altitude)
- power saving: gps sleep & wakeup mode to track walk paths
- user monitor over cpu, memory and battery status
- two points distance calculator
- switch between km/meters and miles/feets units
- file dialogs and sat viewer improved
- send your gps location via SMS
- export tracks (LTF files) to GPX and KML
- Bugs fixed:
- several bugs fixed, now LiteTrack is much stable
- compatibility issues fixed, now LiteTrack supports all kinds of soft-keyboard
You can find more information in the application thread.___________________