Read It Later has over 2 million users and till now we don´t have it for Windows Mobile devices. So, XDA member vizier developed this application which allows you to read, search or sort your lists. You can also use the Read It Later web browser plugins for adding items to your list. Save your pages to your device, read at work, home, on the move even without an internet connection.
This application has been tested on Leo and Blackstone but should work on any other WVGA devices running Windows Mobile 6 and up. Lastly, NET CF 3.5+ is needed to run it.
Originally posted by vizier
Late Reader is a Windows Mobile application for reading your Read It Later lists. Actually this application does (or aims) more than just reading your list. You can search, sort your list, download pages for offline reading. Share your list items with others. And more.
Please note that this is a .NET application and requires .NET CF 3.5+ to be installed on your device.
Version 0.2.0 is ready for download. Below you can find the change log.
Late Reader v0.2.0
- [FIXED] SIP auto activate/deactivate when focus enters/exits text boxes
- [FIXED] Storage Card is not always detected correctly, especially when you have mapped network folders
- Item Title/Tags editing
- Application Settings UI
- Show progress info during syncing
- Day and night color shemes for Currently Reading view
- Reading bg color/fgcolor selection
- Kinetic scrolling in reading list
- Full screen option in Currently Reading view
- Statusbar for displaying number of items ec. in the list
- Touch based page up/page down style navigation as an option (suggested by sirhc7)
- D-Pad support in Currently Reading view
- Summary info about Reading List on the main screen
- Download all page texts as an option
- Much faster filter/sort
You can find out more information about this in the application thread._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!