LeoExtendedNotifications – Blink Keypad on Notifications
Posted April 22, 2010 at 07:37 am by mic_888
Do you want more than your LED to blink when you miss a call, sms or email? Well check out LeoExtendedNotifications by NetRipper. The app blinks the keypad when there are notifications. NetRipper has made a few versions of the app for calls only, email only, sms only, or a combination of the three. Only one version should be installed.
Originally posted by NetRipper
Here’s a list of ideas some people want me to add, but I don’t make any promises and I tend to spend my time on other things:
- Disable notifications after X minutes.
- Ability to select the type of notifications by configuration.
- Ability to change the blinking sequence (speed, number of blinks, etc).
- Distinct sequences per notification type.
- Knightrider style blinking .
- Ability to use camera flashlight as notification light.
- Temporarily don’t blink when a call is active, even if there are notifications.
- Disable blinking after unlock (until newer notifications come up).
- Notify on voicemail.
For more information and to download the exe, visit the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!