l3v5y created a cab file that launches a program when you swipe two fingers up or down the screen, he is now collaborating with noname81 on this.
I’ll be adding further things like an API that lets windows receive gesture messages related to multitouch (rotate, pinch to zoom, two finger scrolls) etc, and a conversion from two points to standard WM_LBUTTONDOWN/WM_MOUSEMOVE/WM_LBUTTONUP messages.
This uses the “PenTrac.dll” method to intercept mouse events, so thanks to those that have discovered it!
Originally posted by noname81:
LMT is able to launch and close processes with multitouch gestures. The following gestures are currently supported (see gestures.jpg in attachments):
- DoubleSquare: Close LMT
- DoubleQuestionMark: Learn mode; the following gesture will be connected to the process related to the foreground window. Next time the gesture is done, LMT will start the connected process
- DoubleLineUp: Close the current process
- DoubleLineDown: Connect e.g. to TaskFacade as a “Multitouch Taskmanager”
- DoubleLineLeft, DoubleLineRight
- DoubleArrowLeft, DoubleArrowRight
We decided to support only special multitouch gestures to not interfere with normal scrolling gestures or the HTC pinch to zoom feature. I hope someone can try our first version and give us a bug report, comments to new features, etc…
Continue on to the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!