Are you in the mood for skinning? Perhaps you want to try something new for your device then! Member pckshd presents this updated skinning, now is more advanced and flexible, allowing you to use PNG transparency, change font sizes, colors and more.
Originally posted by pckshd
For people interested in developing lock screen skins.
1. A VGA or WVGA device supported by PocketShield (Most common: Diamon/Diamond2/Pure/TouchPro/Fuze/TouchPro2/Tilt2/HD/HD2/Imagio/Xperia1/etc).
2. PS application installer.
3. A graphics tool capable to export to PNG image format with transparency.
4. An XML editor (Notepad does the job too).
5. The PSSKD Resources file.
6. The online Color Lookup tool.
7. An open imagination and a great skin idea!
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!