XDA member xaoc747 presents a great work adding one more tab to Manila/Sense 2.5, a full GPS compass with many great features such as record and analysis of tracks, altimeter, G-Horizon (defines the angles, roll and differences with G-Sensor), added speed cams, and much more.
This complete new tab will let you take real advantage of your G-sensor and compass on your Windows Mobile device. WM 6.1 and up compatible, but make sure that you read all instructions before proceeding. You must disable Manila before installing.
Definitely a must have!
Originally posted by xaoc747
Features for today:
- Work with the GPS module without using of third-party navigation software
- Determination of current position
- Determination parameters of motion for the object by dead reckoning between the current and previous points
- Determination of directions and distances to the given calculation points
- Record tracks (routes) in automatic and manual modes in format Yandex and Google maps with further viewing in Yandex Maps and Google Earth
- Analysis of tracks (the specified distance route, maximum and average speed on the route and time of movement on the route)
- Work with the payment points (in the format tags Yandex and Google maps)
- Sending SMS with your coordinates in the automatic and manual modes for a given number
- Set the maximum speed and control the speed while driving with the gradation of the fine
In the 3rd version also includes:
- Altimeter (height above sea level)
- G-Horizon (defines the angles, roll and differents with G-Sensor)
- The output of the visible satellites and calculated
- Introduced support for all languages that are used in Manila (default included Russian and English locale for translation into other languages must be signed in settings select the desired language and click Apply, the file will be created the language, but English text inside of the file name which can be seen at the language take the file transfer to the PC and translate all the resources at the end save and copy back to the Windows folder on your device)
- Introduced support 2 Skins Black and White to support the dark and light themes for Manila.
- Redesign dashboards bookmarks
- Fixed miscellaneous trifles from 1 and 2 versions
- Time synchronization.
The 3 version includes:
- Using GoogleMaps
- Added analog clock making by JamRecords and MoonNah
- The horizon now in a separate tab
- Separated timers separate actions to streamline operations and remove the load on the phone
- Added work with speedcams
- Open the menu item Add your current GPS position to the calculated points. (Payment terms can be viewed in GoogleMaps)
- Added an information screen with maximum and average speed, distance, time, route and accuracy of coordinates HDOP and PDOP.
You can find more information in the tab thread._________