XDA member swiss420 created a great guide with detailed instructions on how to fully customize your Windows Mobile device with MaxSense ROMs.
Icons, task bars, widgets, clocks and back grounds sets for MaxSense will be reviewed and showed on this interesting compilation.
Graphical designs are stored in manila files. These are found in the Windows directory on your device and require a Sense restart to be loaded correctly after a change. WVGA is recommended but could work on other resolutions as well.
Originally posted by swiss420
- Welcome to the MaxSense Custom Design Collection Thread. Your place for customizing the look of your MaxSense ROMs.
- Taskbar Designs
- Widgets Designs ( a lot of customization options available )
- Clock Designs ( Analog, Digital, Slide )
- Alert Designs ( Calendar, Call History, Mail, SMS, Alert Display Panel )
- Communication Designs ( Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode )
- Other Designs ( Weather, Music Player, Favorite Contacts, Internet Search, Blank Panel )
- Widget and HQ Backgrounds
- Custom Slider Designs
- Quicklink Icon Sets
You can find more information in the collection thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!