Many of you have probably heard about MaxSense, another UI that completely redesigns the way you see your home screen. XDA member maxycy presents us with this nice looking UI, which has been unleashed for Chefs to cook it into their ROMs.
XDA chef NRGZ28, who is famous for his Energy ROM series, has launched ROMs with MaxSense cooked in them for many HTC devices such as Rhodium, Leo, and Blackstone, among others.
Are you tired of your home screen? Then, have a look at this fresh UI, which will unleash all the power of configuring and tweaking your Windows Mobile device home screen. On top of everything else, the UI can be changed to a wide selection of languages.
Originally posted by maxycy
If you are from outer space and wonders what MaxSense is all about, then please take some time to read through this.
This has taken a while longer than planned as I lack the free time that I used to have. Due to this, MaxSense will only be released in ROMs and there is no cab for it. This is to avoid answering questions all the time and give myself time to make further improvements. If you are a cook and intend to flash this to your ROM. Future updates will be posted here. The current version have some basic widgets but depending on the reception of this project, more things will be added.
What is MaxSense?
MaxSense is based on Manila/Sense 2.5. Unlike the original setup, MaxSense offers you total freedom to re-design your Home layout. All objects are now widget based and there are many customization options available to make your phone truly looks the way you want it. With full screen features and multiple screens, these allow you real estates to put things on the screen which were never possible. The UI design in such a way that it gives you access to the things you use frequently within a touch or scroll. I can go on forever but below summary of the features will bring to light what is there to offer.
Features of MaxSense
- Full Screen ( Wallpapers 960×800 )
- 3 Home Widget Screens ( Scroll left/right )
- 75 Quicklink accessible on all tabs
- Tab launcher screen accessible on all tabs
- Full Taskbar with dropdown features accessible on all tabs
- Widgets ( a lot of customization options and more to come )
- Clocks ( Analog, Digital, Slide )
- Alerts ( Calendar, Call History, Mail, SMS, Alert Display Panel )
- Quicklinks ( 3 additional program shortcut widgets )
- Communication ( Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode )
- Others ( Weather, Music Player, Favorite Contacts, Internet Search, Blank Panel )
- General Settings
- Weather Animation
- Taskbar ( Hidden/Maximized/Minimized )
- Text Color ( includes bottom arrow but exclude all widgets text which you can set individually )
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!