[MortScript] IPTWeather: AccuWeather, My Location/Latitude, iPhoneToday/S2U2
Posted May 12, 2010 at 12:19 pm by orb3000
Member michoob has presented an update to the latest version of IPTWeather: 20100510
This useful mortscript for Windows Mobile provides detailed weather forecasts and now can be installed in any directory. Get that extra juice for weather applications with this mortscript!
Originally posted by michoob
IPTWeather is meant to bring weather forecast to MiToNiOeS’ or tronikos’ iPhoneToday (Today or .exe version) and/or S2U2.
Included My Location feature based on Sleuth’s myLocation Service, and Google Latitude location, to get the weather of the location where you are!
What can IPTWeather exactly do?
- It displays current temperature (and RealFeel®) and current weather in iPhoneToday as an icon
- By taping on an icon well configured in iPhoneToday, you can display up to 5 days forecast (day and night forecasts). For day forecasts, it displays the higher temperature and RealFeel® higher temperature, and for night forecast, it displays the lower temperature and RealFeel® lower temperature
- The weather is retrieved every some time setted by the user
- It can display current day/night forecast as S2U2 and/or iPhoneToday wallpaper
- It can display current day/night forecast description as S2U2 slide text
- It can display current/next day forecast as S2U2 UserWeather, with higher temperature (RealFeel® higher temperature) / lower temperature (RealFeel® lower temperature)
Continue on to the application thread for more information._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!