Ever needed a shopping list that is finger-friendly? Then you’re probably already familiar with amirdt’s My Shopping List. If not give it a try, it’s a very nice application which features the ability to save your shopping lists, import and exports lists, send lists by email and much more!
It was recently updated and that new update brings some new features, amirdt has also given us an idea of things he’s still working on.
Originally posted by amirdt
- Send list by email
- Able to add notes to items (unlimited).
- Ability to group saved lists by user defined types.
Things left to do
- Move action buttons (Add, Delete, Copy) to the bottom of the screen
- Check if possible to use long press on item of Manila SDK to start item menu
- Capitalized every first word option (will prob add it to the language ini file, as not all languages support it)
- Barcode support (??? not sure about that)
- User guide/help
- Import from SMS (correctly formatted).
- Let user change items positions
- Edit shopping list from the PC.
- Item cost and list cost (user option).
- Ability to sync between several devices
- Save state of all collapsed groups
- Ability to select different than the main email/phone info from the phone book
- Have more than 2 lines in text edit boxes
Continue on to the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!