My Shopping List V1.81 Available
Posted February 27, 2010 at 03:46 pm by WenWM
Shopping for Windows Mobile users has not been the same since the release of My Shopping List. This application is developed by amirdt, and in the most recent update, it brought some new and improved features.
Originally posted by Amirdt
Well, there are already several shopping list apps, but I didn’t find one that does what I want, so I wrote this one.
- Finger friendly
- Ability to save lists
- Ability to copy items from list to list
- Multilanguage support
- No data lose when doing hard reset (I hate it when everything is lost on every HR)
- Should work with all screen sizes, if you have a problem, please let me know.
- Sort lists by category
- Ability to hide “checked” items
- Possibility to send list by SMS
- Add amount information to items (e.g. 4 milk)
- Add Import / Export
- Added QVGA & WQVGA support (to the existing WVGA & VGA)
- Added landscape support
- Added Ability to edit existing items
- Import SMS target from the phone book
- AppToDate support
- Skin support
(Features in bold are new features)
Continue on to the application thread
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!