Music and media players are becoming more and more important to most users and Windows Media player just doesn’t get you what you want, luckily one of our members has created something that might help.
Originally Posted by Timmy212:
I have been looking for a good music player that i liked, but really haven’t found anything so i decided i would venture off and make my own. This is my first ever phone app, written in .net 2.0 c#. So i thought i would come here for a little guidance since I’ve been kind of a ghost in the crowd for this site.
There are some new features that have been added…
- a new album song list view with the ability to change almums while in the view.
- updated shade slider; reversed the direction that it moves the albums so its more of a slider than any sort of album flow
- holding the top bar until it turns red will bring up settings page.
- The player now shows you the current playing track in blue so that you can easily jump back to the album that the song is in.
- you can now clear out the current playlist, save playlists, load playlists and also Concatenate multiple playlists… sorta (just got it set up so its not perfect yet. )
- Settings allow you to set default folder , and the default playlist. repeat and random toggle buttons are hooked to anything yet.
- new volume slider, just click on the speakers in the corner to bring it up, then slide it back down when you are done.
- you can now throw away albums you no longer want in your playlist by swiping them down into your folder
Continue to the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!