XDA member blutz presents this patch for Windows Phone 7 devices that will change the stock Spanish keyboard into a Hebrew one. After installing, you can enable it on settings – Keyboard.
The developer recommends to back up your data before applying this patch. Working on HTC and Samsung developer unlocked / chevron unlocked phones only. Important note: If you want to uninstall this, you must perform a hard reset.
Please leave your feed back.
Originally posted by blutz
[XAP] Native Hebrew Keyboard for WP7 -[U]- 15 JAN 2011 -[V]- 1.2
This is a patch for HTC devices that turns the Spanish keyboard into an Hebrew one.
* Might brick your device, Use on your own risk.
* HTC & Samsung phones
* Back up any data on your phone before applying this patch, To undo the operation you will need to HARD reset your device.
* This will replace the Spanish keyboard, enable it on Settings -> Keyboard.
* No marketplace, open the attached zip and side load the XAP file to a developer unlocked / chevron unlocked phone.
* This is only a keyboard layout, it does not fix the RTL problems on the phone.
* If you liked this software please donate thru paypal
10x to denominator77 for his help
Continue to the original thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!