User NaviComputer, has updated his NaviComputer Software package.
NaviComputer is a very nice GPS Tracking application and Offline Map Cacher. The NaviComputer package consists of a Desktop Application & Mobile Application:
The Desktop part allows you to download various zoom levels into one .NMAP file from different various maps. The Mobile software for your Windows Phone can record tracks with statistics like time, distance, average speed and elevation profile, in addition to offering the same functionality as the desktop application
Updates in the 0.91 version are:
- New: Square Screen support
- New: Spanish translation (Thanks to Iñigo)
- New: French translation (Thanks to Paul)
- New: Italian translation (Thanks to Giovanni)
- New: Possibility to toggle gps on/off by tapping the right corner in the topbar.
- Fix: Wrong location when adding POI while 2xZoom is enabled
- Fix: Importing some gpx files / waypoints failed
Continue on to the application thread.
You can find more screenshots in the Comments._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!