XDA member lyriquidperfection‘s Touch Tools 2.0 Suite is a staple piece of software for HD2 owners as it contains almost everything you need to make your device as user-friendly as can be.
Included in the package are:
- Boot Manager – a small application which provides options for switching off, resetting and powering on your HD2
- Snatch Screen – a screen-capture app with an array of different settings
- Rotation Manager – a tool which helps you to customise when your screen should and shouldn’t auto-rotate
- Slim Volume – this gives users the ability to add support for the ‘slim volume’ bar in otherwise unsupported apps
- Network Folders - shared folders from PCs running different operating systems are made available to your phone
- PinchZoom Manager – adds pinch-to-zoom support to your favourite applications
The application has recently been updated with new bug fixes and features such as a revised user interface, faster loading and two-way in-call recording. You can find the Touch Tools package in the project’s thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!