For all of you following xda member A_C‘s work, his hugely popular locking app S2U2 just got a new update. Since its original release a couple of years ago (actually in 2007), S2U2 has become one of the most downloaded applications for Windows Mobile. Easily customizable, fast, and stable, this app has proven to be incredibly flexible as it also adapts and works well with some other apps made by A_C such as S2V and S2P, as well as apps from other devs in the site.
Changes of v2.40
- - added options to remind any unread notification by vibration or sound or both (S2U2 Settings > Reminder).
- Refer to S2U2 Settings Description.xls for details.
- - added “60 minutes” option for “Snooze time” (S2U2 Settings > General).
- - added “Headset” option for “Lock on Talk” (S2U2 Settings > Power).
- - added option to check if any notification exists before unlock by the Proximity Sensor (S2U2 Settings > Power).
- - changed the action to shrink appointment info from “tap” to “slide up/down”.
- - added “slide to view” for Appointment: tap an appointment to show its details & then slide the slider to open Pocket Outlook with that appointment day.
- To change the view appointment application to others, refer to S2U2 Settings Description.xls for details.
- - added slide action to the ON/OFF switch of S2U2 Settings.
- - fixed a very rare case that iLock2 would hang the system.
- It’s related to the checking of Exceptional EXE. If you want to know the technical details, then click here.
- - fixed Manila was positioned incorrectly after soft-reset on some devices.
- - fixed on some devices/ROMs, the hardware keys were locked even corresponding S2A option was turned on.
- - fixed voice mail notification icon was not shown if the value was negative.
- - fixed occasionally the “Replace WM6.5 system manual lock” did not work.
- - a few minor bugs fixed.
If you would like to download the app or for more information, you can follow the original thread_________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!