New TCPMP build [SKINNED]
Posted April 18, 2010 at 08:13 pm by orb3000
Member bimbam69 presents his version of the well known TCMP player with rmvb and skin selector option. This player is preferred by many members due to its stability and the many available features.
Originally posted by bimbam69
Features of this build:
- Suport of FLV1 FLV4 videos and subtitle straight of the box.
- ffmpeg.plg now supports Cinepac, SVQ1, SVQ3, h.263, avc, mpeg4, flv1, flv4, on2Vp6.
- matroska.plg is mkv version 2.0 compliant.
- flac.plg has the latest 1.2.1 library
- equalizer works fine
- asap.plg has the latest library (still some problems exists)
- minor fixes to skin addon
- modified file open dialog
- modified playlist dialog
- reincluded mpc.plg and optionaly tta.plg (for tta.plg see extras.zip)
For a complete list of changes see Changes.txt
- Be sure to uninstall old tcpmp before installing
- Download archive below (either -wm2003 for Windows Mobile 2003 and Windows Mobile 5 -WM6 for Windows mobile 6.0 and above)
- pick suitable skin pack, for further info read readme.txt in corresponding pack.
- pick suitable ffmpeg plugin for your device’s proccesor, for further info read readme.txt in that pack (ffmpeg.plg in cab is provided for compatibility purposes and should work with all devices)
- That’s it.
For more information continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!