XDA member OndraSter presents another 100% working hack for your Windows Mobile device. LockScreenPatcher was developed as per members request as it was enabled only for LG Fathom device, now working on Rhodium and for sure in any other device with same resolution running WM6.5 and up.
This control is for Windows Media Player, not HTC player. A video of the hack working can be found in the original thread.
Originally posted by OndraSter
[APP] Patch your lockscreen to enable MEDIA CONTROL and GESTURES (gest. are on TODO)
another of my (working) hacks, this time it is, everybody’s wanted, LOCKSCREEN MEDIA CONTROL! We know that it was enabled on LG Fathom device, but I just made it working even on my TP2. Video of proof
How to use:
- Download latest version of LockScreenPatcher (currently: test)
- Download lockscreen.dll from your phone (Resco Explorer, RAPI tools, this will be automated maybe in later versions)
- Run the LockScreenPatcher against the lockscreen.dll you just copied over
- If everything goes fine, there should be message “File patched blabla”
- Now take newly generated file (lockscreen.dll_), rename to lockscreen.dll and put back to your phone
- Insert into registry that value, as the application tells you
- Reboot your phone
You can find more information in the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!