pBar for WM updated
Posted October 13, 2010 at 09:00 am by orb3000
If you have been around the forum long enough, I’m sure you´ll remember this app. pBar is a task manager in which you can improve the functions of the top bar of the system. The tools necessary to manage running tasks and system functions pop up a discreet window. It displays running programs where you can stop them individually, minimize programs, close all, and more features.
Your system functions allow the system off, turn on and rotate the screen, restart your system, and manage shortcut icons.
XDA member nncuong updated to v1.4 including support for more devices and resolutions and Wireless Manager.
Originally posted by nncuong
pBar – 1.4 has Wireless Manager
I ‘ve made my task manager, smart close, battery indicator.
- Tap on [X] button for smart close
– Tap and move on [X] button for minimize
– Tap and hold for popup-menu
– Can show battery indicator in task bar
– Can show Date, GMT time, Zodiac time, memory, power percent in task bar
– Can show Favorite Programs in popup-menu
– Can show Running Programs in popup-menu (task manager)
– Can show more function button in popup-menu
– Can open multi excel file
7 System buttons (on firt menu item)
– Close: Close current program
– Minimize: Minimize current program and active next window, if current dialog is popup style, it can’t minimize.
– Close All: Close all running program.
– Close Inactives: Close all Inactive Programs, except running program.
– Today: Active Today screean.
– Options: Go to options dialog, you can change some setting.
7 Tool buttons (on last menu item)
– Turn off device:
– Turn off screen: usefull when playing.
– Rotate: rotate screen (WM2003SE, WM2005)
You can find more information in the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!