This great theme presented by XDA moderator mskip for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.5 has been perfected down to the last detail: very nice UI graphics, and smart gestures are present. This theme comes on the same line of work of previous themes like Elegance and Freedom.
This theme is very customizable since you can turn on/off custom backgrounds, add a third icon to menu bar, switch between different themes easily, back up and restore previous installed themes, just to mention some of the features present.
Originally posted by mskip
MSKIP PROPLUS FREEDOM FOR SPB MOBILE SHELL 3.5.5 (QVGA, WQVGA, HVGA?, VGA AND WVGA)
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TRY READING THE FAQ FIRST BEFORE POSTING
MSkip ProPlus Freedom for Mobile Shell 3.5.5
Contains the following:
- Original Spb Mobile Shell as a starting point which you can go back to at any time.
- ProPlus UltimateV2 with MenuBar at the Top or Bottom (or no MenuBar), on Professional, Lifestyle or both Screens.
- ProPlus Elegance with Thin or Large MenuBar with a choice of the middle icon.
- ProPlus Ultimate Elegance with Thin MenuBar, Large numbered MenuBar or Large MenuBar with icons.
- Switch between any of the above themes at any time very quickly.
- Backup and Restore upto 4 completely ifferent ayouts or go back to the Original Layout.
- Easily change the number of pages on the Professional or Lifestyle Screens (only on Original or UltimateV2 themes).
- Enable/Disable custom backgrounds option on the Professional Screen.
- Enable/Disable a hidden Extra Favorites Page.
- Add an extra icon in the middle of the original spb MenuBar (choice of Agenda, Task Manager, Today Screen or Weather).
- Lots of Extra Analogue Clocks, Digital Clocks, Batterys, Invisible Links, Backing Panels, icon buttons, Picture Frames and Weather Widgets.
- Start Menu Folder added (MSkip’s ProPlus Tools) with all ProPlus Utility programs and the ProPlus Manager.
- Most of the pages in the ProPlus Manager has a ‘Help’ selection which gives a full description to aid the user as much as possible.
- An added 9th panel in the Spb Menu Screen called Spb Links which contains lots of spb mobile shell shortcuts as well as new hubs that can be selected as application links to be placed on the screen if desired.
You can find more information in the theme thread._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!