RC Camera v2.1 for IP-Cameras
Posted February 13, 2010 at 09:12 am by orb3000
rcolonel has provided an update for his IP camera monitoring software, this tool provides access to a camera security system.
Originally Posted by rcolonelApplication uses a jpeg-mode of a camera (to reduce the traffic).
The communication with the camera is accomplished by the use of CGI-commands.
The definite commands are set in the camera working profile. Included
profiles allow the communication with TRENDnet, AXIS, Edimax, Ipux, Panasonic,
D-Link and Linksys cameras.
The ability of setting user’s profiles, let the application be set for any
IP-cameras, supporting CGI-commands.
To set the connection to the camera up one should:
1. Fill in the parameters of your camera, choosing the ready
profile or setting a new one (“Menu/Settings” menu point).
2. Check them up (“check” button).
3. Add the new camera to sources list (“add” button).
4. Save the settings (“OK” menu point).
5. Tap on the menu point “Start” in the main window.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!