XDA member A_C has updated his well known S2U2 to version 2.30.
Originally Posted by A_CWhat is S2U2?
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don’t use your device.
Changes of v2.30
- added option to replace the WM6.5 system manual lock (S2U2 Settings > Advanced).
i.e. press the system start icon/button, then press lock will start S2U2;
suggest to soft-reset after upgraded to this version; if it does not work, please refer to the FAQs.
- added option to change the position of the slider, either left or center (S2U2 Settings > Appearance).
new tags (s_S2DDismiss, s_S2DCancel, s_S2DView & s_CS2UText) added to lang.ini for the texts shown around the slider.
- added option to mirror the sliding text when the slider is on the center (S2U2 Settings > Appearance).
- added option to show “slide to dismiss/cancel” when the SMS/Email/Alarm/Reminder/Missed call is shown (S2U2 Settings > General).
- added option to show today’s past appointments in italic font (S2U2 Settings > Appointment).
- added support for TouchFLO Music player; play TouchFLO Music in screen off and locked.
- added command switch -unlock for iLock2 to unlock S2U2.
- improved the CallerID compatibility on some non-English devices (again).
- fixed the BACK key not worked on some devices with the DPAD option turned on (S2U2 Settings > Others).
- a few minor bugs fixed.
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!