I’m sure many of you Windows Mobile users have been waiting anxiously for an update from A_C. Wait no more because this update includes a slew of features and many bug fixes; too many to list here.
This application lets Windows Mobile users to lock their screen to prevent inadvertently answering phone calls. S2U2 also allows reading and dismissing SMS, email and MMS. Below is a brief list of changes.
Originally posted by A_C
Changes of v2.33
- changed the “slide to dismiss/cancel” option to the right-hand-side of the slider so as to synchronize with the OS.
- (Sorry for the confusion caused so far)
- added option to lock all message/notification/task preview when “Lock System Notification” is on (S2U2 Settings > General).
- added option to auto snooze an active alarm when power off (S2U2 Settings > General).
- added “slide to snooze” when an alarm/reminder is shown on the lock screen (“Lock System Notification” must be on).
- added option to shuffle the password keypad (S2U2 Settings > Password).
- extended the “Lock on Talk” to lock the dialing screen if CallerID is enabled.
v2.33 starts at post 4713.
Continue on to the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!