S2U2 Updated to Version 2.42
Posted July 21, 2010 at 12:00 am by egzthunder1
It’s back! Everyone’s favorite unlocker is back on the radar thanks to its creator XDA member A_C. After a couple of months’ hiatus, the developer is back with an update to the ever popular S2U2. For those of you not familiar with this app, this is one of the first Windows Mobile unlockers mimicking the iPhone’s slide to unlock feature. The app, which is highly customizable, can be coupled with several other applications allowing the user to control music players, display tasks, weather, among other things.
As always, the app fixes issues present in previous releases. It is compatible with most versions of WM and resolutions as well.
Changes of v2.42
- directly uses S2P buttons graphic files.
- added support to show current/today weather from Elecont Weather (S2U2 Settings > Information).
- (make sure you have updated Elecont Weather to the latest version, v1.5.9 or later)
- fixed the “Shuffle Password keypad” option could not be turned on/off in v2.41.
- fixed the graphics issue when an analog clock was aligned to right in v2.41.
- fixed “Slide text mirror” did not work on the InCall lock screen.
- fixed the occasional problem that Task list could not be shown.
- a few minor bugs fixed.
You can find more information in the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!