XDA member heart_crafter presents Salat Prayer for Windows Mobile devices. This application will let you get reminders not only for you, but also for your friends sending them an SMS at the pre scheduled time. These reminders can be set as an appointment, so that the application is not continuously running on the background, which is great if you don´t want to worry about battery consumption.
Tested on Leo, Rhodium, Herald and other devices, this application should work on any resolution for devices with WM6.x and up.
Originally posted by heart_crafter
Salat(Prayer) Reminder – SMS
You must have seen many Salat (Prayer) Reminder applications on the internet, but I’ve brought an unusual application, which doesn’t only reminds you but your friends as well.
What does this application do?
- Gets 5 prayer times per day for current year. So you don’t have to find the times every day*.
- Sends SMS reminder to a friend, family or to yourself (multiple recipients), 10 minutes before the prayer time**.
- It does not run in the background (saves battery/memory/processor).
- Wakes up PPC from suspend/sleep mode and send SMS.
- Sets reminder as Appointment (default is set as task).
- Sends Test Message.
You can find more information in the application thread._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!