We all know our devices are not for kids, but if you have any and they love to play with your expensive “toy”, this theme created by XDA member doc3000 will be loved by your young ones.
Basic drawing, simplicity, some animals and a light blue background are the key components of this original theme for your Windows Mobile device. Working for WQVGA, WVGA, VGA, and QVGA resolutions. Included are several widgets for your home screen, like the elephant.
Originally posted by doc3000
Thank naong for his theme “MobileSense”, MSkip and Vostradamus for their widgets.
- analog clock (Sense Mid Transparent)
- black temp (White Mid)
- weather (Sense Image Mid)
- status invisible (default) – widget appears when missed call, sms or e-mail
- elephant big (Sense Panel Dark Large)
- elephant small (Sense Panel Large)
- links (Sense Text 1Line, Sense Text 2Line)
- sketch battery widget (copy qa_battery_now.dat to \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell)
- sketch small weather icon (copy mobilesense_weather_icons_140.zip to \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell\MobileSense)
- If you do not use spb contacts, you can replace this button whis return to the life-style panel (qa_layouts.dat from no_contacts.zip copy to \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell, mobilesense_menu.zip in the folder \ Program Files \ Spb Mobile Shell \ MobileSense)
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!