If cool phones and watches can’t make you act like James Bond or Michael Knight, then what good are they?
User moneytoo has been working on smartWatch, a utility that enables compatibility between bluetooth enabled watches and your HTC Phones. It’s not as cool as talking into your phone saying: “I’ll meet you downstairs” but it’s still useful to be able to check your new SMS messages or incoming calls without the need of pulling out your phone.
Originally posted by moneytoo.
Features (some features work only with SE MBW-150/200)
- CID notification (number/name) or logo (NOL/BMP)
- SMS notification (name/text)
- E-mail notification (name/subject/text)
- Appointment reminder notification
- IM notification (IM+, Slick, Agile Messenger, Mundu IM, Pigeon (up to 184.108.40.206))
- Media player control (WMP, Pocket Player, CorePlayer (up to 1.3.0), S2P, Kinoma, HTC Audio Manager, TouchFLO 3D, Xperia Music, Pandora, FM Radio (HTC)…)
- Weather (SBSH, Spb 1.x…)
- Device lock when out of watch range
- English, Russian, Greek, German, Swedish, Norwegian, French, Czech fonts
- Slovak, Polish accents stripping
- Any language support for Caller ID/mail/sms/music/appointment
- Custom 3rd party notifications
- Custom 3rd party plugin / menu item dll support
Continue on to the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!