We all know how wonderful it is to have all of our information sync with Outlook from our PC. Also, we know that there are some Facebook apps for WM that will sync some of the contact information and link profiles of our friends. XDA member binary64 has taken the syncing of the information a step further and created this little app, which will allow you to sync more than just e-mail and some contact information.
The app is not new (has been around since January), but it is still a good way of getting all your information in one single place. The app works with most versions of Windows Mobile, but so far it is only limited to QVGA resolutions.
Imports (one-way synchonization) your Facebook contacts to your Pocket Outlook.
Supports the following sync mappings:
- Facebook super-sized profile pic –> Outlook Picture
- Facebook Full Name –> Outlook’s FileAs, FirstName, MiddleName, LastName
- Facebook Profile URL –> Outlook GovernmentID
- Facebook Relationship Status –> Outlook Spouse
- Facebook Birthday –> Outlook Birthday
- Adds “facebook” to Outlook Categories
- Facebook Status –> Outlook JobTitle
- Facebook Personal Website –> Outlook Website URL (only first one since Outlook only supports 1 URL)
- Facebook Email (image representation) –> Outlook Email
You can find moreinnformation in the application thread.___________________