Take a Bite Out of Your RSS Feeds With Feed Me
Posted March 29, 2011 at 12:00 am by Will Verduzco
Have you been on the hunt for a new RSS reader to install on your Windows Phone 7 device? There are certainly a handful of choices available, but perhaps none gave you quite the functionality or aesthetics that you desired. XDA forum member _calum_ was in the same boat. That is, until he decided to create a feed reader of his own.
Originally intended to allow multiple feeds to be grouped and read together, Feed Me now offers a healthy feature set:
• Live tile showing new article count
• Feed groups with optional ‘all’ and ‘unread’ views
• Backup/Restore function
• Filtering of views using the title and/or content
• Favorites for bookmarking items
• A google feed search for adding new feeds
• Add feeds from Google Reader
If you’re feeling like you’d like to take a bite out of your feeds, feel free to continue on to the application thread…
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!