Tetra Master Game Update
Posted August 19, 2010 at 12:00 pm by nqnguyen2
XDA member zyphuris55 released an update for this nostalgic mini-game found in the popular role-playing game Final Fantasy IX. This card game consists of cards that depict various characters with values on them, whereby the values on the card determine the winner.
Originally written by zyphuris55
- Added Wager window (cards only)
- Added ability to queue duels
- Added the feature for “Skilled” and “Random” wager skill levels
- fixed re-duel option
- removed the “free money” glitch
Currently working on:
- menu for the duel
- menu for the card selection
- save duel queue list
- Wager selector (Money, Card/ Money, and Card & Money)
- Ability to delete profile blocks
The game only supports Windows Mobile 5/6 with a touch screen with WVGA resolution. The developer is open to requests, so try the game out for free and see how you can help improve the game. Continue to the game thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!