If you are using Titanium/Windows Default as your home screen, these themes presented by XDA member sv0911 may be of your interest.
Fantasy flash themes have a bit of a surrealistic touch and are presented for Windows Mobile devices with WVGA/QWVGA/VGA resolutions. This will make your device display the weather in full screen mode.
There is no need to have Titanium Weather installed. You need to have sdkcertsnew2015 on your device and then install the provided cab to main memory to get it working properly.
Originally posted by sv0911
Hi Friends, time for a new gift to all of you..!!! Here now my new Titanium Full Screen Weather Theme..
Its called: “SV0911 FANTASY FLASH” Time to see who is making the weather…
Created by me… Downloadlinks (WVGA & QWVGA) below the images… Greetings sv0911
To get the Titanium Full Screen Weather to work on your Titanium keep reading this post….!!!!!!
– No need to have TitaniumWeather installed (complete installation/including also mortscript.exe)..
– Disable first default Titanium today screen (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)
– Install the cab (TitaniumWeather_new_SVi_8000.cab) to MAIN MEMORY!
– Copy the attached “Fullscreen”-folder manually to: “My Storage”..!!.
– Make sure you have already installed sdkcertsnew2015..!!!! (if not, below this post you will find it to download..)
– Softreset device..
– Enable Windows Default.. (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)
– Tap onto TitaniumWeather plugin to normally update..
Locationcodes here: http://www.accuweather.com/
Look on the Accuweathersite, the ADDRESS BAR`s “url” there’s the location code, copy and paste it in
Titaniumweather Setup Options.. For example the code i´m using is: EURlDElGM001lBaden-baden
Tap on Save/Exit: Exit and run full update.
You can find more information in the application thread._________