XDA Member Taha25 has recently released the latest version of his Windows Mobile application TProfiler
It features the ability to turn on/off certain functions (WiFi/Bluetooth) and set ringtone volume by pre-set times, you will no longer forget to silence your phone at the cinema or before that important meeting, a sure fire way to keep the boss off your back and stay in his good book.
Originally posted by Taha25
Automatically switches device sound mode (available profiles – sounds on, sounds off, vibrate, volume low, medium, high, too high), turns on/off wifi, bluetooth, phone mode and soft resets at selected hour and weekday and thus saves your battery power. Simple application, doesn’t occupy memory
Version 1.20 changelog:
- Added new profiles: WiFi on/off, Bluetooth (BT) on/off, Phone on/off. Added also Soft Reset.
- Some minor changes.
Version 1.10 changelog:
- Added half-hours (I think quarters are too much).
- Hour format (24 or 12) is automatically changed depending on your regional settings.
- I don’t have VGA device, but I think now the screen is squeezed a bit so it can fit to VGA square screen. Please, try and tell me what happens.
- Added sound profiles – low, medium, high and very high.
- Number of settings increased from 4 to 15
Continue on to the application thread._________