Member volDeus made a transparent taskbar and menubar work in Sense UI. It looks neat and very nice, you can control the level of opacity yourself to suit your needs. This works with Sense 2.5 and Manilla, but there’s also a opacity adjustment tool available if you don’t use Sense UI / Manilla
Originally posted by volDeus
After reading Ham3r’s thread last week, Feature/Mod. Transparent bars for WM6.1 and WM6.5 builds 20757, I was determined to make the transparency hack he discovered, work in Sense UI. Here’s what I came up with.
- True transparency for task-bar and menu-bar in both orientations. No stretching.
- Opacity level control. (256 levels of opacity, from completely transparent to completely opaque.)
- Backgrounds on all Sense UI tabs.
- Higher image quality for backgrounds than standard Sense UI background.
- Seperate portrait and landscape backgrounds. No stretching.
- Compatible with most other Sense UI mods. (most notably Cookie’s home tab)
- WVGA and VGA versions available.
- Fully uninstallable cab.
For more information continue on to the application thread._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!